Sunday, April 21, 2013

First post from Samsung Chromebook

This is my first post from my new Samsung Chromebook. I am listening to music that I already had on the Google Play. The sound is really nice. So far, I am pleased with the Chromebook. the keyboard is full size and I can actually feel the keys. This is the eleven inch model, so the type is  bit small, but that can be easily adjusted. Of course, I should be wearing my glasses. The Chromebook connected immediately to my home net as soon as I give the password. My Google documents and pictures are already here. This should be a lot more fun than using the larger laptop, and the HP Netbook keyboard was too small for my fingers and the memory was not enough to work properly.
Well, it's off to Stephen King Audio Book The horror awaits.
Good night too all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to post a comment. Let me know if it does not work.